Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Expert Pediatrician Exposes Vaccine Myths

The video below is part 1 of 11 in an audio interview with Dr. Larry Palevsky about vaccines. For the following videos please visit YouTube or follow the link under the video for more information.

Dr. Larry Palevsky is a board-certified pediatrician trained at the New York School of Medicine, and one of the leading physicians in the country who, from my view, is actually able to compellingly and convincingly provide sound, rational, scientific justification as to why you need to seriously reconsider the wisdom of choosing vaccines as an option to prevent against most diseases. 


For more of this interview please visit:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL63BA6F4C1F7422EA
Or for more information visit:  http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/11/14/expert-pediatrician-exposes-vaccine-myths.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...