Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cletic Knot Cookies

This is a great time of year for baking all your favorite recipes. As friends and family come in to town or visit, sharing baked goods is one of the best ways to show everyone some personalized love!  These would be perfect for a Sabbat Celebration or even just some friends coming over for charades. Although I'm posting this just before Solstice, these would be great just about any time of year!

Below you'll find 2 links- one is the cookie dough recipe, the other is a "how to" for shaping!

Recipe: Gingerbread Cookie Recipe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...