Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Stuffed Bananas

Need a healthy idea of party treats or even after school snacks? My children - who don't like bananas - love these! They do take a small amount of time to make, but when you have a bunch of kids coming for a party or picnic, they're more than worth it! And really, they don't take any more time to make than Cookies do! Plus, they can help!

Ingredients:
  • bananas (the straighter the better)
  • creamy peanut butter
  • chocolate chips
  • chopped nuts
Get the full recipe & directions:  http://www.celebrations.com/content/chocolate-dipped-peanut-butter-stuffed-banana-bites


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...