Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Squares

Does Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough really need any introduction or reason? Yeah, I didn't think so...





Ingredients:

  • 3 cups of almond flour
  • 1/4 cup plus 1Tbsp of coconut oil
  • 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp of liquid sweetener *The author lists a few - Raw Honey is the best option.*
  • 1 cup of vegan chocolate chips
  • 1 Tbsp of vanilla flavor  *You can replace "flavoring" with extract and make this healthier*
  • salt to taste  *Personally, I don't use salt in ANYTHING! I say skip it!*

For the entire recipe:
http://www.goodgirlgonegreen.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...