Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Boycott Organic Brands that Support GMO's

It seems people today scream Boycott, a lot. But the fact is that it seems to be the only way companies will take notice! So while I am not a fan of the idea, I feel it's sometimes worth doing. In this case, I would agree that boycotting these brands is not enough! If product numbers on these brands drop, the parent companies will simply stop making them and return to their "pre-organic" brands. It's the parent companies which need to be boycotted along with the specific brands and the companies need to be contacted and informed as to why this is happening. Don't think for a second these companies care about anything but sales, if they did, this issue wouldn't be. So it's important that they are not only hurt where it counts - sales - but informed on why. Otherwise, they will simply assume sales are down because people don't want organic products - which isn't true...


Comments from the Organic Consumers Association are as follows:  
It's time to boycott the companies whose dirty money confused and scared millions of California voters into voting No on Prop 37. But there a many companies on the boycott list, which may mean that you are having trouble remembering which brands are on the boycott.

Well, we have a solution to that! We have put together a handy wallet sized boycott guide. If you would like to get your hands on a g
uide, you can follow the link below to request a free 10 pack. That is one guide for you, and 9 to share with your friends and family!

Request 10 free wallet sized boycott guides here:
http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50865/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=9028

You can also download and print a wallet sized boycott guide here:
http://organicconsumers.org/label/gmo-boycott.pdf

If you want more than 10 wallet sized boycott guides, or if you want a poster sized boycott guide, please email campaigns@organicconsumers.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...