Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Sock Monkey How To...

Everyone loves sock monkeys! My daughter has a purple one she takes everywhere! Unfortunately though, when you buy them in the stores you are never really sure what you're buying.  -  Some stuffed animals have tested positive for numerous chemicals, such as chlorine and formaldehyde, that know I don't want MY kids cuddling with! Plus, you'll usually pay way more in a store! So why buy one when you can simply make one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...