Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

72 Hour "Bug Out Bag"

You can't be to safe. And if you are ever in a position where you need to get out of dodge NOW and stay out, having a "Bug Out Bag" ready and available isn't a bad thing.

Click for Larger View
Make sure to include:
  • Cash - Actual Gold is a great option as well. Cash will loose value if the government were to fail. Gold has carried value since long before cash was invented!
  • Shelter - Think Tent, Sleeping bags, Ponchos, Tarps, etc...
  • Communication Devices - Hand crank or Solar powered are really best. You don't want to run out of Batteries in the middle of a life saving PSA!
  • Wind Proof Lighter - Zippo Brand is best!
  • Water - You need about a gallon of water per person per day. So consider carrying a water filter and cup or bottles. 
  • First Aid Kit - Well Stocked! Make sure to have your families medications!
  • Paperwork! - Passports, ID's, Weapons Permits, etc... 
  • WEAPON! But make sure you know how to use it first! Don't forget extra ammunition. 
  • Extra clothing! Make a point to pack for the season! Sweaters will do you no good in a Southern July!
  • Food Supplies - Look for freeze dried items, and protein bars.
  • Lights - Candles, Glow Sticks and a Battery-less Flashlight are all good options.
  • All Purpose Tool - You never know what you might need. But remember that a good quality tool can safe your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...