Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

55 Simple Herbal Remedies

Herbal Remedies are natures medicine. And nature gives us everything we need! It's just a question of whether or not we know what to do with what nature has given us! This site doesn't have every remedy, but it does have quite a few - 55 to be exact - that it's a good idea everyone take note of.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...