Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Whole Wheat Choclate Zucchini Cake

One of the first recipes I mastered was a Chocolate Zucchini Cake recipe I found in Woman's World in the 90's. I have since lost that recipe and don't really remember it. But what I do remember is that the majority of the recipe - like the boxed cake mix - was less than healthy!

Recently, as I've started to change how we eat to a healthier diet, I've started looking for better alternatives to some of our favorite dishes. And that now includes Chocolate Zucchini cake!

The ONLY changes I'll be making are cutting out the "espresso powder" and I plan to use Dark Chocolate Chips instead of Semi-Sweet. And I'll definitely be serving this with a Cherry glaze or Cream Cheese Icing instead of powdered sugar! - Ohh... Maybe I'll even add some Cherry Chunks or Glaze to the cake itself! YUMMM!!!

Get the Recipe:  http://www.mykitchenaddiction.com/2011/08/whole-wheat-chocolate-zucchini-bundt-cake/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...