Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Violating the Constitution by the Religious Right: We Are Not a Christian Nation

I posted this on my One Witch's Wonderland Page yesterday, but wanted to ensure that everyone had the chance to read it...

The re-election of President Obama didn't stop the attacks. The Rev. Jerry Priscano, a Catholic priest from Erie, Pennsylvania, said Obama was the anti-Christ. On his Facebook page, he declared, "It will only be a matter of time before our nation is completely destroyed," and that Hurricane Sandy, apparently a sign from God to the liberal northeast, "was only the beginning." - The Christian Left
Read the Article:  http://truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/item/17634-violating-the-constitution-by-the-religious-right-we-are-not-a-christian-nation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...