Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"Vicks" Shower Disks

My husband and I absolutely love these! I get migraines from Eucalyptus, so I replace it with Peppermint, but it still does the job. You can easily play with the recipe to fit your needs if any of the oils bother you.

You Will Need:
  • 2-3 Cups Baking Soda
  • Water
  • Essential Oils: Eucalyptus (and/or Peppermint), Rosemary, Lavender
  • Muffin Tin & Liner Papers

Directions:
Place Baking Soda in a bowl and add just enough water to create a thick paste.
Stir in 10-15 drops of each Essential Oil. Make sure to mix well!
Spoon mixture in to cupcake liners and allow to dry for a full day.
Store IN LINERS in a tightly sealed container.


To Use: 
Pop disk out of liner and place in the bottom of your shower. Use the hottest water you can stand.
Breath Deep! The steam will help to clear you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...