Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Today is Transgender Day of Remembrance. Personally I find it horrific that ANYONE would murder another person simply because of who they are. Transgendered persons deserve the same respect as everyone else and it saddens me to know how many people disagree! It's not their fault they are who they are, they were born that way. Maybe, instead of being angry with them, people should be angry with themselves for not attempting to understand what these people are going through!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...