Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Three Simple Rules In Life

I can't say it better... So I'm sharing!

Click for larger version.
**I make no claim to this art. If it's yours, please let me know so that I may give proper credit. If you would like it removed, please alert me and I will happily abide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...