Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Organic Mom's Non-Toxic Toy List

I am so excited to find this! I LOVE The Organic Mom! But I didn't know she had this list up til yesterday. Each picture is of a Non-Toxic toys and gift ideas for all ages that are "eco-friendly and organic... good for your children and for the earth."

So many times we purchase items without actually considering what we're buying. But the fact is many of the items big corporations have labeled as "safe" for our children contain paints, chemicals, dyes, and glues which are known to cause illnesses, disability and in some cases long term health issues.  There are even cases of substances that are banned in the US because of their toxicity ending up in or on children's (or even Adult) products which are manufactured outside of the country. And while we can't possibly keep our children from ever owning something that may contain chemicals, we can do our best to make sure that the bulk of their possessions are items that won't hurt them or our Earth!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...