Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Slow Cooker Chunky Chicken Chili


 Ingredients:

  • 2lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
  • 2 cans (14.5oz each) Diced Tomatoes w/Green Chillies, Undrained
  • 1 can (15oz) Tomato Sauce
  • 1 package Chili Seasoning
  • 2 cans (15.5 oz each) Hominy or Posole, Drained
  • Sour Cream
  • Cilantro
  • Cheddar Cheese
Cut Chicken in to one inch pieces.
Place chicken, tomatoes w/chilies, tomato sauce & chili seasoning in 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker.

Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours or until chicken is no longer pink when centers are cut in to.
Use a spoon to break up chicken.
Stir in Hominy.
Cover & Cook on low an additional 15minutes.

Serve with sour cream, cilantro and cheddar cheese.

BY BETTY CROCKER





Note: This recipe was tested in slow cookers with heating elements in the side and bottom of the cooker, not in cookers that stand only on a heated base. For slow cookers with just a heated base, follow the manufacturer’s directions for layering ingredients and choosing a temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...