- 2lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 cans (14.5oz each) Diced Tomatoes w/Green Chillies, Undrained
- 1 can (15oz) Tomato Sauce
- 1 package Chili Seasoning
- 2 cans (15.5 oz each) Hominy or Posole, Drained
- Sour Cream
- Cheddar Cheese
Place chicken, tomatoes w/chilies, tomato sauce & chili seasoning in 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours or until chicken is no longer pink when centers are cut in to.
Use a spoon to break up chicken.
Stir in Hominy.
Cover & Cook on low an additional 15minutes.
Serve with sour cream, cilantro and cheddar cheese.
BY BETTY CROCKER
Note: This recipe was tested in slow cookers with heating elements in the side and bottom of the cooker, not in cookers that stand only on a heated base. For slow cookers with just a heated base, follow the manufacturer’s directions for layering ingredients and choosing a temperature.