Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Russia says GMO Foods Harmful

You know, I have always heard comments about how poorly Russia treats it's people. I've known a few people who moved to the US from Russia and generally the consensus among them is that they did the right thing. So when I first saw this on the news I was rather surprised. I mean, if a company that is known for it's abuse of it's people is saying "Hey, GMO's are to dangerous," What the HELL is wrong with the US?

Think about it for a second... In Russia, you can purchase a CHILD as young as 6 or 8 in some areas to be your SEX SERVANT! Orphans are often placed in abusive and neglectful insane asylums that we here can only imagine through horror films. And it's still seen as completely acceptable to beat your wife because - hey, she's your property,so why not... But, at the same time, the Russian government has drawn the line at GMO Foods? Something that, here in the US, we can't even get a label on? Nope, sorry, US, but there's a problem here, and for the first time in a LONG time (if not ever), Russia should be an example!

Time to wake up America! If RUSSIA, which we all know doesn't give two shits about their citizens, has taken steps to protect their people from GMO's, what does that say about countries that don't?

Read Russia says Genetically Modified Foods are Harmful:  http://english.ruvr.ru/2010/04/16/6524765.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...