Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Bacon

If you're like me, you're always looking for new ways to get healthy food in to your family! And for most families, Brussels Sprouts are not even on the "attempt" list! Personally, I love Brussels Sprouts! I think they're DELISH! But, as usual, I'm in the minority there. So here is a great version (with Bacon no less) that may actually have your family loving them too!

Get the recipe:  http://spryliving.com/recipes/roasted-brussels-sprouts-with-bacon/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...