Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pan Fried Scallops with Golden Almonds & Creamy Cauliflower

I LOVE Scallops, but it's so hard to find recipes with them that aren't full of crazy ingredients that you simply can't find - AND that the kids will eat! This one solves both of those issues. All the ingredients are readily available in most grocery stores AND the kids love it! - Just don't tell them what's in it! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...