Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Paleo Diet Printouts

I have been hearing from quite a few people lately that they are, or would like to, try the Paleo Diet. Personally, it's not my thing. But I've heard some wonderful things from those who do decide to alter how they eat.

For those of you who may be interested, these printouts are full of awesome information!

Make sure to check them out and print everything for quick reference!


Guide To: Paleo Foods

Stocking a Paleo Pantry

Food Quality

Fats & Oils

Cooking Fats

Sweeteners

Dense Sources of Paleo Carbs

Gluten

All of these downloads were originally included in the Practical Paleo book! If you're interested in this style of diet, it's without doubt the book you want to invest in! By it for youself, buy it for a friend! 
Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle

Also, be sure to check out the Balanced Bites website for TONS of great information, tips and recipes!
 -  http://balancedbites.com

Make sure to look for these titles as well...

1 comment:

  1. Great printouts! I eat Paleo and i've noticed a huge difference in my energy level. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...