Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Non-Toxic Christmas tree

It's getting to be that time of year again. The stores are all playing Holiday Music, the ads have started flooding in to your mail box, the toy commercials have taken the place of Political Ads as your most hated moments of TV...  Yes, it's time for the Holidays! For most people that means a huge tree, covered in lights, balls, tinsel and numerous other do-dads. But there are a few things to consider before heading out to purchase a tree (and other decor) for your home! One of which is how it will affect your long term health - and of course, that of your children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...