Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, November 19, 2012

New Study: Aluminum in Vaccines Sets Scene for Autism

I am a firm believer against vaccination! And I keep hoping that as more and more studies show how dangerous they are, that the average American will start to catch on. So far, only about 10% of American's refuse vaccines. But that number is WAY up from 10 years ago, so we're moving in the right direction.

A few years ago Dr. Andrew Wakefield came out with a study which seemed to show a connection between the Mercury in Vaccines and Autism. Although, Wakefield himself stated that there needed to be a great deal more research before any definite answers could be attained. Of course the CDC jumped on the study and hired the first guy they could to prove it wrong - and he supposedly did. Now that he's been indited for fraud, and Dr. Wakefield has been exonerated it's about time people start to take notice to the fact that more and more studies are coming to the same conclusions... The Chemicals in vaccines are having a negative effect on our children!  In this latest study, we're seeing that there is little to no question that Autism is triggered by the toxins in Vaccines.

Now, if we could just get this information in front of the people who can actually change things...

 More Information:  http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/2012-11-16/aluminum-in-vaccines-sets-scene-for-autism-proof-in-study/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...