Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Meals in a Jar

I think this is one of the best ideas I've ever seen! Although the original author looks at these meals as a great way to have food on hand for emergencies - and they are - I personally think this is an awesome way to replace all those boxed and canned food options we are all trying so hard to get out of our cupboards.

I'm in the process of purchasing a dehydrator. And can't wait to start doing these. It will be so awesome to have some of these in the cupboard for those days that I really just don't feel like cooking - Or *gasp* the days when my dear husband needs to make lunch or dinner... 

NO MORE HOT DOGS & MAC'N'CHEESE! -- NO MORE FAST FOOD!


Get the recipes for many "In the Jar" meals:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...