Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Meal Plannning and Keeping a Well Stocked Pantry

This is something I seriously have trouble with...  I am at the grocery store DAILY! And sometimes I'm there two or three times. I never seem to have what I want or what I need and my brain just doesn't seem to work in a way that allows me to plan. But, I believe if I take baby steps I could get to the point where I am not only well stocked, but organized enough to be able to plan around what I have and save money because of it...

Read Article:  http://frugallysustainable.com/2012/04/meal-planning-and-keeping-a-stocked-pantry/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...