Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Make Your Own "Tiger Balm"

If you have a back like my poor husbands, you live for these heat inducing pain relief creams and rubs. But do you really know what's in them? Are they doing more damage than their worth? And what about the cost? I'm of the mind that if we can make things ourselves, it's usually better to do so! Not only can you control the quality of the ingredients, but in things like this - you get to personalize the recipe to fit your needs! Without a doubt, I am making this one!


I will without a doubt report back with how much we love this one... Cause I am sure we will!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...