Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Keeping the House Clean?

Okay, in my dreams I have a well kept house where laundry is never left on the floor and the windows are always clean. Of course in my dream life I also have a completely relaxed, old fashioned, natural lifestyle where my kitchen is well stocked with herbs and foods straight from the garden and where I have an extensive knowledge of everything from herbs to oils to natural remedies...  Oh, and I'm thin and fit too! Yeah... So, I'm trying. But as of now, my real life is so far from that it's not funny! My "resolution" this year is to take baby steps and focus on one thing at a time until I get to where I want to be in my life. Included in that is learning to keep up with my house. So far, I've tried a few different things to get it done, but nothing really works so far. I'm hoping some of the tips and tricks from this will give me some ideas!

Get some ideas for your home too:  http://www.modernalternativemama.com/blog/2012/11/06/how-i-went-from-i-cant-keep-my-house-clean-to-i-got-this-and-you-can-too/#.UJmsm_m9uSp


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...