Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, November 23, 2012

I Love EcoNuts!!

I've been looking for a healthier alternative to laundry detergent for ages! I've made my own, I've bought the "Free & Clear" options and I've tried the "natural" versions. Not that those options aren't good, but they weren't FOR ME great options! ALL of them still had some rather nasty chemicals in them. Chemicals that not only end up back in the water supply, but in our clothes and on our skin - and for kids, in their mouths! Not really what I'm going for when I'm looking for healthy laundry options. So, I kept looking.

Click for larger version.

Now, I DO still suggest you have some form of "stain stick" around for the rough stuff - grass stains, tomato sauce, paint, mud and all the other fun stuff kids get in to. But I have fallen IN LOVE with EcoNuts! They are a GREAT PRICE - much much cheaper than the "natural" laundry soaps!! And they clean the clothes as well as the homemade versions do! Plus, they are super easy to use! The hardest part is digging them out of your clean laundry...

I have to say, I was a little leery of the idea of putting nuts in my wash to clean anything! I mean, NUTS? Well, in reality, they're berries, or berry shells to be specific. But even at that, can they really clean? And clean to MY level of cleanliness? I thought, I'll give them a try and see what I think, but I was very apprehensive... Even after I bought them.

Then I tried them! And I learned more about them. Now, I love them and I will NEVER use anything else! I'm an EcoNuts NUT!

Are you wondering how they work? Watch the video and find out...


If you're a fan of ABC's Shark Tank you may have seen EcoNuts featured on there. Unfortunately, the sharks don't have the vision or Natural Health sense that I do, and the company's request for funding was turned down. But don't let that trick you in to thinking that they are going anywhere. Since their segment on Shark Tank their business has boomed and they are still happily filling orders.

Want to try them? I suggest you do! Order yourself a "trial size" if you're afraid of committing. But your better deal is the "Medium Size." And if you're doing diapers or other really dirty clothes, I suggest you buy a bottle of the liquid as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...