Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Upcycled Kitchen

I don't know where this came from... Nor do I know who thought of this... So if this is your pic, please let me know so I can give you the credit you deserve!

Now, even though I don't know who made this, it could NOT go without sharing. Without doubt, this is one of the best Before & After Junk to Awesome I've ever seen! If you have a daughter - or a son who likes to play house/kitchen, and can get your hands on an old entertainment stand, THIS project is a MUST!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...