Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How To Make Winter Balm

This stuff is a great gift for yourself - or everyone else you know! Help your friends and family keep moist, healthy skin all winter long! Meant to aid healing of overly dry and cracked skin, this recipe is perfect for anyone that lives in a region that gets extreme weather - cold, or hot!

Ingredients:
  •  3 oz Candellila Wax
  • 4 oz Meadowfoam 
  • 4 oz Olive Oil 
  • 5 oz Avocado Butter 
  • 1 oz Dulse Extract 
  • .3 oz Winter White Fragrance Oil
    **The recipe calls for fragrance oil, but I would personally NEVER use it! Try using your favorite Essential Oils instead for a non-toxic option!
  • 4 Small Bail Jars
Get the entire recipe and the "how to" on the Soap Queen website:  http://www.soapqueen.com/bath-and-body-tutorials/lotion/winter-body-balm-recipe/


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...