Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Homemade Laundry Stain Stick

I love the idea of making my own "stain stick." I haven't bought one in years because of the chemicals in them, but with three kids, I sure could use one. This recipe doesn't call for a "twist up" container, but I always loved that feature of the store bought ones, so I am adding that feature myself! Just follow the recipe as it's written and instead of "spooning in to molds" just spoon in to empty (and clean) deodorant containers.  I find it's much easier to use and label! And you can "travel" with it if you need to without getting it all over everything in your bag!

Get the recipe here:  http://frugallysustainable.com/2012/04/homemade-laundry-stain-stick/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...