Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holiday Floating Candles

This is awesome! There are lots of ways you can alter these to personalize the look too! A simple piece of fabric held on with the jar ring could easily hold a larger candle or even a candle holder that could hold a taper... There are so many options!

Have a Beautiful Holiday!




Directions:  Wash and dry jars and layer the bottom with the greenery of your choice, and then add a handful or two of cranberries. Pour water into the jar, causing the cranberries to float to the top. Insert a floating candle.

**Shared from The Celtic Witch Facebook Page - check it out for some great posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...