Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Healthy Pumpkin Recipes

Is there a better food out there than Pumpkin? I don't think so!

Pumpkin is high in:
- Carotenoids
- EFA’s (essential fatty acids)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Magnesium
- Potassium
- Zinc
- Fiber
Health Benefits Include:
- Prostate Cancer
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect
- Great on Your Skin
- Prevents Kidney Stones
- Depression
- Treatment of Parasites
- Diuretics


Now for some awesome - and mostly healthy - recipes using Pumpkin!

Instant GAPS Pumpkin Pudding – Empowered Sustenance
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars – Chocolate Covered Katie
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – The Prairie Homestead
Pumpkin Fudge – The Coconut Mama
Chocolate Pumpkin Digestives - Green Gourmet Giraffe
Chocolate Pumpkin Whoopie Pies - Diet, Dessert, and Dogs
Pumpkin Pie Cookies - The Detoxinista
Pumpkin Cranberry Smoothie – Tessa the Domestic Diva
Pumpkin Kiss Cookies - Cavegirl Cuisine
Mocha Pumpkin Cheesecake - The Daily Green
5 Ingredient Pumpkin Fudge - Oatmeal with a Fork
Pumpkin Cake Bars – This Chick Cooks
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – Real Sustenance
Pumpkin Mousse Cake  - Veggie Nook
Pumpkin Snickerdoodles - Whole New Mom
Honey Walnut Pumpkin Bread - Whole Foods Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...