Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Friendship Bean Soup

I stumbled across this blog today and I have fallen head over heals in love! Every post seems to be better than the last, so you'll probably see some of their posts in the future as well!

This one though is less of a recipe and more of a gift - or at least equal parts of both... Yeah, this is one that can easily be made and given as a gift, not only for holiday, but to sick friends, or those who just had a baby or for a house warming. It's beautiful, travels and stores well and makes a great statement when set among a mound of wrapped store bought gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...