Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dark Chocolate Cheesecake w/Chocolate Hazelnut Ganache, Toasted Hazelnuts and Sea Salt

I think the picture says it all... YUMM!!

Ingredients:

Cheesecake:
  • 3/4 cup FAGE Total Greek Yogurt 2%
  • 24 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 large egg yolk
  • 10 ounces (1 1/4 cup) granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (use dark cocoa for more intensity)
  • 10 ounces 72% dark chocolate, chopped
  • 25 chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos are good)
  • 1 cup hazelnuts
  • 1/4 cup butter, melted
Chocolate Hazelnut Ganache:
  • 4 ounces (1/2 cup) chocolate hazelnut butter (Nutella)
  • 4 ounces (1/2 cup) heavy cream
  • 2 ounces 72% dark chocolate, chopped
  • 1/4 cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
  • 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt, plus more if desired
For full recipe directions check it out over at the Ambitious Kitchen:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...