Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Crock Pot Soup Recipes!

If you have a family, you no doubt love the crock pot! Whoever came up with the idea of tossing dinner in and letting it cook itself was a genius! And soup is so awesome when the cold weather kicks in, I'm going to make ALL of these!

Black Bean Soup
Chicken Soup for the Slow Cooker
Curried Coconut Curry Soup 
Fried Green Tomato Soup
Hot and Sour Soup
Leek and Potato Soup
Lentil Stew
Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Matzo Ball Soup
Minestrone
Mulligatawny Soup
Navy Bean Soup
Pho
Posole
Pumpkin Soup
Split Pea Soup
Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup
Tomato Soup
Tortilla Chicken Soup
Tuscan Pasta and Chick Pea Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...