Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Childproofing for the Holidays

Things to consider when planning for the Holidays if you have kids...

Click for larger view - or visit site below
This has great information! I suggest considering some of this on a year round basis, not just on the holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...