Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

CDC Autism and Vaccine Researcher Indicted for Fraud


"Poul Thorsen has been charged with 13 counts of wire fraud and nine counts of money laundering; a federal grand jury alleges that Thorsen stole over $1 million from autism research funding between February 2004 and June 2008."
For those of you who don't know, Poul Thorsen is one of the two doctors associated with discrediting Dr. Andrew Wakefield's study which linked vaccination to GI disease and Autism. These charges are in fact directly connected to his research debunking Wakefield.

What does that mean? Well, it means that Thorsen never did the research he was being paid for! What's more is, it begs the question that "If a study which supposedly proved another study to be a fraud is, in fact, itself a fraud, does that give credit back to the original study?" Unfortunately, in the court of public opinion, NO. Most people will never know that the study which "proved" Wakefield wrong was a fraud. And since this story has NOT been picked up by the large Media channels like the downfall of Wakefield was, it's doubtful that most people will ever have the chance to hear it - including many pediatricians out there.

Below are TWO references that NEED to be read with this story! One simply focuses on the fraud charges, while the other shows the "bigger picture." I suggest you ALL not only read these, but share them with your friends, family AND your Pediatrician!

CDC Autism and Vaccine Researcher Indicted for Fraud: 
http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/cdc-autism-and-vaccine-researcher-indicted-for-fraud/

BMJ Admits that Fraud Claim Against Dr. Andrew Wakefield has No Basis in Fact:  http://www.naturalnews.com/033425_BMJ_Andrew_Wakefield.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...