Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Broccoli Cheese Bites

I was recently sent this recipe. Unfortunately I don't know where it came from, so I can't share a source, but if you find out who's it is, please let me know I would love to give credit where it's due! These are incredible!

Ingredients:
16 oz. fresh steamed broccoli (you can also use cooked frozen broccoli)
1 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese

3 eggs
1 cup of seasoned Italian breadcrumbs

Directions:
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.

With your hands, form small patties and lay on a parchment lined baking sheet.

Bake at 375F for 25 minutes, turning the patties after the first 15 minutes. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...