Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

9 Historical Quotes That Show Religion Should Be Kept Out of Public Schools


I see this as an extremely simple issue. Public schools are paid for by taxes - which are paid by peoples of all cultures, faiths and belief systems... So unless we include ALL religions, cultures and beliefs, we shouldn't be including ANY! People should not have to fund a school which is going to teach their children a faith outside of their own. I don't know why this is such a hard concept. If you don't want your child taught something else - be it Wicca, Voodoo or Islam - don't push for a school system that teaches children in those faiths yours...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...