Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

50 Homemade Gifs in Less than 1 Hour

Are you looking for gift options? Got co-workers, friends, family or maybe a party coming up? Want to give something special? But you don't have tons of time or money?  I hear you! And so does the lady over at A Delightful Home...

Find out how she made 50 gifts in less than 1 hour! Yep - 50!
  • 12 Lotion bars
  • 26 Lip balms
  • 12 Sugar Scrubs
Depending on jar sizes you could make more or less Scrubs...

The ONLY thing I would add to these is some pretty packaging, which can be done very easily!

http://adelightfulhome.com/how-i-made-50-homemade-gifts-in-less-than-an-hour-and-how-you-can-too/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...