Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, November 26, 2012

10 Ways to Reuse an Old T-Shirt

Upcycled T-Shirt Scarf
I don't know about all of you, but this is the time of year when we pack up all the cool weather clothes and unpack all the warm and toasty stuff for the winter! It also happens to be the time of the year when we toss and/or donate all the stuff that we don't need, don't want or that the kids have grown out of.

Here are some awesome ways to use those old T-Shirts so you don't have to toss them!

http://earth911.com/news/2012/09/06/10-ways-to-reuse-an-old-t-shirt/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...