Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

10 Documentaries to Watch Online

I am slightly addicted to Documentaries. I have somewhere around 100 of them - compared a movie collection of around 25...  I'm always looking for new ones!

I have seen ALL of these - and have a few of them. Without a doubt everyone should watch them (although I'm not sure I would list these as the "TOP 10" as the list's author has done, but since they all have links to watch online - I figured the list was worth sharing!

See the list here - http://www.trueactivist.com/list-of-top-10-documentaries-watch-online-for-free/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...