Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Winter Emergency Kit

This is awesome! If you have kids, and live in an area where winter can get rough, it's worth thinking about! Unfortunately, we can't plan emergencies so that we know we'll be ready, so it's best to simply be ready in the case that it happens when we aren't planning for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...