Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Snake Wreath

Seriously? Is there anything Martha Stewart can't do? Usually, when I think Martha Stewart I think about country love, cutesy and usually rather cheesy old woman home decor crafts... Definitely not edgy Halloween crafts!

This one, however, I absolutely love! And unlike the vast majority of her crafts that only she or craft experts can ever seem to accomplish correctly, this one is really easy to do!

Better yet, you can get just about everything you need to make it at your average dollar store! YEA! 

Here's what you need:
  • Grapevine wreath
  • Plastic snakes, get a few packages
  • Floral wire
  • Wire cutters, if you don't already have a pair
  • Spray paint or black acrylic paint
Now, Martha says she got most of these things online through places like Save-on-crafts.com or OrientalTrading.com, but I would fair a guess that if your dollar store doesn't have what you need, WalMart will... 

This is definitely going on my crafting "to-do" list before next Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...