Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, October 19, 2012

More Recources for Christo-Witches

As I combine my One Witch's Wonderland blog and this one, the posts being transferred are opening up quite a few conversations and I'm getting some requests for more information. Since transferring my post about Christian Witches I've had a few of these requests through Facebook. So I figure there are more people than not that are looking for more information.

Before I share my links and whatnot I will say this - Each person is going to identify with their beliefs and this subject differently. There are Christo-Pagans, Christo-Witches, Christo-Wiccans and Christo-Eclectics. All who may or may not fall in to the category of Christian Witch and each who may or may not share basic beliefs, practices and traditions. So, if you're looking for a solid "This is what they believe" you're going to have a rough time finding it. There ARE basic beliefs, but nothing is ever set in stone. If you're looking because you feel this could be your path, remember that if something doesn't resonate with you, you don't have to accept it. Your path is YOUR PATH and should fit you, don't ever try and force yourself to fit a path that you don't belong on!

Enjoy!

Websites:
Books:
This next link is for the "Women & Spirituality" documentary series. I recommend it to ALL Pagans, Goddess Followers/Seekers, and Christo-Pagans!  It is a series of 3 documentaries and WELL worth the cost! The series talks about the evolution of religion from Goddess worshiping societies to today and explores how the Church absorbed the Goddess Traditions while at the same time, claiming to ban them... It's really wonderful!  -  Check it out here:  Women & Spirituality

 I hope these links help those of you who are truly searching for answers.

Blessed Be All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...