Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How to make Cream Cheese

Yeah, so, as I said before, I LOVE food! And if you can put cream cheese on it, I love it even more! But the fact is, cream cheese is not one of the greatest things you can put in your body. Store bought versions often have questionable ingredients and are way over processed with added preservatives. Sometimes, they aren't even real cream cheese... So I'm excited to say I can't wait to try and make my own!

Find out how - http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/2012/10/how-to-make-cream-cheese.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...