Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Deep Fried Ravioli

One of my all time favorite things to order when we get take out is Deep Fried Ravioli! I would happily live on them if I could. But the idea of making them at home as, until now, completely missed my brain! Although, now that I see this, it's so easy I can't believe I never did it!

Now, I understand WHY they use the stick - you don't have to fish them out or end up with them clumped together this way, but I would skip it! And I can only imagine they will be even better if you skip the store bought ravioli and take the time to make your own. If you get your kids involved it would be a blast to do!

Anyways, here are the recipes! Can't wait to try them!

Deep Fried Ravioli on a Stick:  http://ediva.info/easy-recipes/deep-fried-ravioli-on-a-stick

Homemade Ravioli:  http://spaghettisauceandmeatballs.com/ravioli.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...