Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, October 19, 2012

ATTENTION PARENTS!!! Laundry Detergent Pod Dangers!

Please do not ignore this warning. I have posted on my facebook pages and in my blogs about using Organic or Home made versions of detergent quite a few times, I am a firm believer in knowing exactly what is in it and only using non-toxic ingredients. Unfortunately, the big companies haven't caught up and now, their newest "hot product" is actually putting the lives of children in grave danger - a danger many parents don't ever even consider when purchasing or organizing their laundry area!

If you have children, PLEASE watch this and then go make sure you don't have these (or similar products) anywhere that your kids can get their hands on them...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...