Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

10 Reasons Why Parents Choose NOT to Vaccinate

I'm often asked why parents would choose not to vaccinate their children. Usually, I'm asked this by parents or teachers who have never educated themselves on vaccines. The fact is, that while I can give you my reasons - and frankly take three days to give you that - I can't answer for every parent. Each parent, I'm sure, will have points and reasons which are more important or at least higher on the list than others. This article is only 10 of those reasons, but from what I have heard from other parents, these seem to be the big ones. So, here they are - 10 Reasons Why Parent's Choose Not To Vaccinate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...