Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Home Made Ginger Ale

I LOVE Ginger Ale! But I've never tried to make my own. So that's now on the list of things TO-DO... Ginger is so good for you! And awesome for nausea, which I deal with on a regular basis... So I can't wait to see how this turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...