Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, September 10, 2012

EWG releases guide to healthy home cleaners. See the 10 best and 10 worst cleaners. We were shocked by some! 
 I can happily report that i don't use ANY of these products! I make my own, with the exception of Dish & Laundry Detergent on occasion - although most of the time I make those too. Do you use any of the worst or best in your home?
  http://www.inhabitots.com/ewg%E2%80%99s-guide-to-healthy-cleaning-and-the-top-safe-cleaners-for-your-home/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...